LINQ at Beauty World is the rare freehold launch in the quaint neighborhood of Bukit Timah. With Beauty World MRT right at the doorstep, this gorgeous 20 storey freehold mixed development of 120 residential units and 54 commercial units, will be well sought after. The site was previously known as the Goh and Goh Building. It sits on a final site area of about 45,757 sqft with a plot ratio of 3.0 under the master plan.
There has not been any freehold launch seen in recent years within Upper Bukit Timah; Beauty World area for long time.. and LINQ at Beauty World has come timely when government has announced the future development of Beauty World Integrated Transport Hub (ITH).
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Incorporated in 1993 in partnership with the Switzerland-based BBR Network, BBR Holdings were listed on Singapore Stock Exchange in 1997 and has since then been transferred to the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited in September 2006. The Group has established a strong market presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Korea – with 3-core principal services in General Construction, Specialised Engineering and Property Development.
Enjoy The Un-Block Panoramic View Of Beauty World and Nature Reserve!
- Beauty World MRT Station (DT5) of Downtown Line is directly connected to LINQ. It is just a few stations to Newton/Bugis Interchange.
- [email protected] World is only a couple minutes’ drive to Orchard Road and the CBD via the PIE or AYE.
- The popular Bukit Timah Market and Food center, and also a wide variety of dining options at the nostalgic shop houses along Chun Tin Road, are just 5 mins walk away across!
- Close Proximity to Beauty World Plaza, Beauty World Centre, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, KAP Mall etc.
- Within 1 km to renowned schools such as Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School and Glory Kindergarten. The popular Methodist Girl School and many more international institutions are around the corners
- Surrounded by and within the Redevelopment of Beauty World area, such as Integrated Transport Hub (ITH), Community Buildings, and more Private Developments.
THE REDEVELOPMENT OF BEAUTY WORLD
Bukit Timah will have a new one-stop integrated facility with a Community Club, redeveloped market & hawker centre at the doorstep of Beauty World MRT station. It will also feature a range of new amenities such as an indoor sports hall, community library and elderly facility to enhance liveability.
Future developments at Beauty World will add to street-level activities and inject vibrancy to the area. The future Integrated Transport Hub (ITH) will also provide bus-rail transfer.
Lush landscaping will also enhance the walking experience to the Rail Corridor and nearby nature attractions.
New Gateways into Nature & Heritage Attractions
The completion of the Coast-to-Coast trail, Rifle Range Nature Park and the Rail Corridor will spur rejuvenation of the former Bukit Timah Fire Station and Beauty World as gateways into the surrounding nature and heritage attractions. The public can also look forward to the opening of the nearby Hume MRT Station along Downtown Line to access
|Project Name||LINQ @Beauty World|
|Address / Location||110 to 122, Upper Bukit Timah Road, Singapore|
|Site Area||2,868.3 sqm / 31,874.3 sqft|
|Total No. Of Units||20 storey , 120 Residential Units|