For most residents living in the east region of Singapore, Amber Park was a familiar name. The Amber Road area is an established private residential enclave that enjoys a strong following from both locals and expatriates alike, due to its proximity to the central business district, East Coast Park and the airport.
Amber Park could possibly be one of the last collective sale sites with a land area above 200,000 sq ft in this precinct. With a land plot area of 19,850.9 sqm, the rebirth of this freehold icon will undoubtedly be the most anticipated new launch in D15 within 2019.
This new luxury condominium will comprises of three 21-storey blocks with 592 units and a basement carpark. Most units will have a North-South facing orientation, with many units commanding sea views.
CDL was the original developer for Amber Park in the 1980s. Now CDL have the honour to redevelop the same site into yet another iconic landmark. Aquarius Properties Pte Ltd, a joint venture of Cityzens Developments Pte. Ltd. and Hong Realty Pte Ltd (Hong Leong Group). Cityzens Development Pte. Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of City Developments Limited(CDL). The renowned SCDA Architects was appointed as the architect of this iconic development.
ABOUT THE ARCHITECT SCDA
SCDA is a design studio seamless integrating architecture, interiors, landscape and product design to create holistic spatial experiences. Established in 1995 by Founding Principal and Design Director Soo Chan, SCDA was awarded the inaugural Royal Institute of British Architects Award for International Excellence (2016); the RIBA International Award for OneKL (2012) and the Lincoln Modern (2003); and the SIA-Getz Architecture Prize for Emergent Architecture in Asia (2006), in addition to nine Chicago Athenaeum International Architecture Awards.
REGISTER FOR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT CODE NOW
Amber Park is located at the heart of Marine Parade/ Katong area, along Amber Gardens, within Rest Of Central Region(RCR) district 15.
The site is also within 1km to Tanjong Katong Primary School and 2km to CHIJ (Katong) Primary, Haig Girls’ School, Kong Hwa School and Tao Nan School, which are popular primary schools.
Connectivity will be further enhanced when Tanjong Katong MRT station, located just 200m (5 mins walk) from the site, is completed in 2023. Marine Parade MRT station (at Parkway Parade Mall) is also 750m away. Residents of Amber Park can simply shop in Parkway Parade and taking 1 MRT stop back home!
Be surround by a myriad of amenities that includes
- Katong Shopping Centre (6mins walk); Having been in operation for so many years, the complex is well positioned to deliver the best shopping experience that you will truly enjoy.
- 112 Katong Mall (10 mins walk); The revamped shopping mall comprises of six levels of retail and lifestyle shops and two basement levels of car park. With over 100 specialty shops and selected F&B outlets operating extended hours, 112 Katong offers shoppers and diners an unrivalled and eclectic mix of retail, dining and entertainment options.
- Parkway Parade (13 mins walk); more than 250 stores over 7 storey including including Best Denki, Giant Hypermarket, Isetan,Food Republic and Cathay Cineplexes just to name a few, you’re sure to find everything you need.
- Katong Plaza (10 mins walk)
Easy access to major expressways
such as East Coast Parkway(ECP),Marina Coastal Expressway(MCE) and KallangPaya Lebar Expressway(KPE) thus getting to Central Business District and Marina Bay Financial District is just a short drive away.
- 3-minutes drive to East Coast Parkway (ECP)
- 8-minutes drive to Marina Coastal Expressway(MCE)
- 9-minutes drive to Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway(KPE)
Call Showflat Hotline Now
|Project Name||Amber Park|
|Developer:||Aquarius Properties Pte Ltd (A joint venture between Cityzens Development Pte Ltd and Hong Realty (Private) Limited)|
|Location / Address:||:16, 18 & 18A Amber Garden|
|Description of Property:||3 Blocks of 21 storeys of residential units and communal sky garden at 22th storey|
|No. of Units:||592 residential units|
|Tenure of Land:||Estate in fee simple (Freehold)|
|Expected Vacant Possession:||TBA|
|Site Area:||213,670 sqft|
|Architect:||SCDA Architects Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Consultant:||SCDA Architects Pte Ltd|
Be the first to received the Latest Update on E-Brochure, Floor Plan & Price List
Reserved Your VVIP Booking Pass + Early-Bird Discount NOW! (Limited Slots)